Project type: website
With over 15 years experience serving the rural community of Alexandra, Landmark Embling proudly supplies a range of stock and station supplies as well as a comprehensive range of clothing and footwear. In addition Landmark Embling excel at clearing sales, with Andrew being known as the pre-eminent auctioneer in the region.
The team at Landmark Embling struggled with their previous website. Despite having a website developer on call they struggled with being able to make quick and effortless changes to their website, especially in a rapidly changing environment.
Landmark Embling needed a website that would:
- Allow the Landmark Embling team to make their own updates
- Look fresh, modern and professional
- Showcase their clearing sales and be simple to update
- Highlight and connect to their new social media channels
Regional Business Toolkit provided the Landmark Embling team with an entirely new website, built from the ground up on WordPress.
- A bespoke visual design highlighting their own drone photography.
- A completely responsive and fast loading website acknowledging that many of their website visitors are either in rural locations or browsing from mobile devices while on the road.
- Custom designed Clearing Sale template allowing staff to make rapid changes to listed items at the clearing sale and gallery images. Items available at a clearing sale can change rapidly up to the day of auction (from either the vendor or outside entries). The previous process involved exporting a new list to a PDF, sending to the website developer and waiting for them to manually update the website. Landmark Embling are now able to make instant changes to their own site.
In the client's own words...
We love the fact that we now have control over our clearing sales. Being able to update our website the moment something changes allows us to then focus on the rest of our business instead. The website looks great too. We'd recommend Regional Business Toolkit to anyone who wanted to make their business website simpler, easier to use and a painless part of their workday. - Ayden Embling, Livestock Manager.