Tatura 200 Charity Bike Ride
Project type: website
Since commencing in 2008, the Tatura 200 has raised almost $1 million for local charities such as GV Health, Tatura CFA, People Supporting People and many others. Growing from strength to strength the event brings together Tatura Milk customers, suppliers, shareholders, staff and community in a challenge that benefits the region. The website for Tatura 200 is an integral communication platform providing information for riders, the community and promoting sponsors and the region alike.
The team at Tatura 200 struggled with their previous website. It was difficult to update and the registration system was labour intensive for staff and non-intuitive for participants.
Tatura 200 needed a website that would:
- Provide a frictionless registration process
- Be easy to update information and updates as they arose
- Promote new the cycling jersey
- Blend the existing social media and website properties together
Regional Business Toolkit provided the Tatura 200 team with an entirely new website, built from the ground up on WordPress.
- A bespoke visual design to match their existing printed collateral.
- Custom designed page blocks and a visual page builder allowing the Tatura 200 to manage/create content and maintain brand consistency at all time.
- Embedded feed from their Facebook Page that is styled complimentary to their website.
- A custom "countdown timer" in the page header leading up to the ride.
- Volunteer registration and general enquiry forms linked to their email database reducing manual data entry.
In the client's own words...
Specifically, we have benefitted from better branding of our event, the ability to make changes to our website ourselves and a smoother registration process. I've worked with Caolan on previous projects and always recommend Regional Business Toolkit to anyone who mentions frustrations with their current website. - Georgia Odgers, Event Manager.