As of June 2014 there are over 13.2 million Australians on Facebook. If your business is not on Facebook then you are missing an enormous opportunity to engage with your existing and potential customers.
Businesses like yours often use social media to assist them to do the following:
- get a certain number of people to walk through the door of their brick-and-mortar business;
- drive a certain amount of sales, either online or in store;
- launch a new product or service;
- gain supporters for a not-for-profit cause; and/or
- interact with their community, such as listening to the community voice.
Whatever your purpose there’s no denying that fact that people will continue to have conversations and ask questions about your business on Facebook whether you are there or not. You may as well be involved.
I look at a lot of people’s business pages on Facebook and I’m stunned at how many people are missing out because they’ve set their page up incorrectly. By setting your page up the right way you gain access to great analytics, leverage your other online (and offline) endeavors, are engaging and add value to community engagement and are most attractive to Facebook (this means that they will promote your stuff more!).
I’ve put together a three part video series that will walk you through setting up your Facebook Business Page from scratch. All you need is a valid email address. You can get your whole page set up in under 20mins.
Better yet, its FREE! Why? Because I just want to see you succeed online.